Monday, November 2, 2009

My First 'Help'

We had the BD on the 7th, 9th, 11th’ 14th, 16th, 17th’ 19th, 19, 20th.I even had acupuncture on the 26th for fertility. October 2nd - AF made her arrival.
I had acupuncture on the 2nd again for a full hour. Was advised to take the herbal pills called TiaoJing Cuyun Wan. There are about 10X5g in each box. I have to take these 50 little balls with warm water in the morning and at night.
Now I was I was also given a large bottle of Aloe vera Gel to drink daily. I checked the internet about this and they say that aloe vera should be taken on CD7. I started taking it CD2 - i donèt think there’s any harm in getting started early besides possibly wasting it. What does it look like? Well, it looks like lemonade with shreds of pulp. It tastes really bitter” since I was advised that I should avoid cold drinks, they suggested I take it with ginger tea. so I do, and it still doesnt taste any better. Truthfully, it tastes better cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment