Thursday, November 26, 2009

November 26, 2009

Hello! Today was a great day! My temp this morning was 37.7 Celsius so it's up! I think yesterday
was just a blip. I am hoping anyway.

Last night, hubby and I did the BD with Preseed. I think it was a good one - I even lifted my hips u with a
pillow for safety measures. This BD was two days after my supposed ovulation time so I really do think we
did everything we possibly can under our own personal circumstance.

Here are what we did differently this month:
1) consistent weekly acupuncture
2) herbs including the pill version and the tea
3) Fertilaid For Men
4) green tea for me
5) ginseng tea for hubby
6) aloe vera
7) stopped breastfeeding
8) good timing on fertile period as hubby was on days off.
9) used the infamous Pre-Seed.

So currently, I have no symptoms aside from very light cramping. There is CM but I think it
was mostly from our BD last night. That's pretty much it. I am forever stalking www.twoweekwait.com!

Oh yeah, before I forget, yesterday, I was so famished and my thirst hasn't been quenched since.
I also continued to take the herbs after a two day skip.

That's all for now. Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment