Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November 17, 2009

Today, I had noticed a little bit of CM. Did an OPK - the second line was alot lighter than the first.
I plugged in my numbers at an ovulation calculator and they suggested that I my fertile
days would start tomorrow. I should also start testing with an OPK. So I did.

Since my hubby is working the night shift tomorrow, I don't think we would be able to do the BD.
It might just have to be on Thursday. We shall see.

I got my herb refill yesterday. It's good for two weeks. I am getting used to the taste - it's getting
to be tolerable. The only issue I have now is the staining of my teeth! The tea is so black with a latte
consistency that I feel that my teeth are suffering each night! I have to brush my teeth right away.

I think that's all from me today! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment