Saturday, November 21, 2009

November 21, 2009

Hello! Today's Saturday. Sorry I missed yesterday, I got really busy and I didn't want to do this haphazardly.

So yesterday was CD18. Hubby and I did the BD early in the morning with Pre-seed again. I inserted it high up that I actually felt dry in some areas. I hope that was okay! I did lie down for 20 minutes then went to work.

Today was CD 19. Hubby and I did the BD early in the morning again with PS. I am still not getting any CM though the OPK is showing a very close positive. As per websites, I should be ovulating tomorrow or Monday. Still no EWCM - no CM for that matter. What is going on?

I am continuing the herbs and aloe vera. I still haven't started taking my basal temperature. It may be too late this cycle.

4 more days of BD then will give it a rest for this cycle.

See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment