Friday, November 13, 2009

November 13, 2009

November 13, 2009
Today is our anniversary. Unfortunately, my husband is working the night shift so there would be no dinner or roses today. I did get great cards from him and our son today. They totally made my day.
Okay , so I continue to take the dreadful tea mixture and the aloe vera. They are painfully hard to swallow but like I said, it’s worth the try.
Did I ever mention what were the herbs prescribed to me? Well, there were 7 herbs in total. They all came in these single dosage packaging – good for one week.
They are as follows:
1) Milkvetch (Huang Qi)
2) Largehead Atractylodes (Bai Zhu)
3) Rehmannia Root (Sheng Di Huang)
4) Common Yam (Shan Yao)
5) Indian Bread (Fu Ling)
6) Oriental Waterplantain (Zexi)
7) Porria
Directions: Add contents of the above herbs into a cup. Pour one cup of boiling water and stir until completely dissolved. Let it tcool to room temperature, plug your nose and drink entire cup once a day. Take the herbal presecription once a day 30 minutes after meal for 7 days.
So there it is, my daily routine. Yummy! Today is CD 11. Nothing eventful. I sure hope these herbs and acupuncture session is doing something aside from burning a hole in my pocket!
See you tomorrow!
PS. My cold is worse. Yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment