Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 10, 2009

14. November 2009 by admin.
I was browsing for a new acupuncture clinic due to the not so pleasant esperience wth Dr. A. I had found several ways away from work but they specialized in fertility. So I booked myself at the end of the day. Dr. Y was a pleasant youngish girl who attended to me. She went through the drill of askin g me questions about AF and ovulation. She then looked at my tongue and tookl my pulse. She statede that my pulse was pretty weak. She mentioned that TiaoJing Cuyun Wan was good to take however she has a better mixture of herbs that is tailored for me and for the current stage of my cycle. She performed acupuncture – only about 15 needles or so. In the end, she gave me some herbs for $25 for a whole week’s worth. Fees – consultation $45 – 30 minute acupuncture $75. Pretty steep here – so much cheaper at Dr. W. with so many more needles!

Once I got home, I got the feeling that I just wasted my money for the consultation and acupuncture part of the session. I emailed Dr.Y and asked if there’s any way I can just get the herbal medicines from her but have the acupuncture elsewhere. She replied, telling me that it was just fine. Of course, I had to ask how muuch should I expect to pay with the herbs – half hoping there wouldn’t be an herbal medicine consultation fee. She hasn’t responded since.
As for the herbs, I tried it that night. Boy, she was right, they were pretty awful tasting! Together, the mixture looked like coffee but oh man, does it ever taste revolting! I chugged it down but it was an effort to keep it down. We shall see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment