Thursday, November 19, 2009

November 19, 2009

November 19, 2009

Hubby and I did the BD last night. I tried Pre-seed with this one. It was a strange feeling as
it didn't feel natural to be that moisturized! Oddly as well that hubby didn't notice!

Took an OPK - second line is getting darker but still not as dark as the control line. Some website
show that I will ovulate on the 20th, 21st and the 22nd. Who really knows? All I know is that
we will try to do the BD every day (against my acupuncturist's recommendation), I just can't NOT do anything knowing\
that there's a chance that I could be ovulating each of those days.

I am continuing to take the herbs, skipped the aloe vera (felt like I drank too much
yesterday). Oh I forgot to mention - way before all this, I've been taking prenatal vitamins.

I had posted this URL to a couple of online ads - just wanted to share my story to whoever would like
to listen - to whoever could relate, whoever want to set me straight! So if you're reading this due to my ads,
thank you. I would like to hear your story - or any comments you may have.

Happy Thursday!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment