Thursday, November 26, 2009

November 25, 2009

Hi! I am sorry that I’ve been MIA the last couple of days. Normally, I would write this during my train ride but recently, I’ve been preoccupied with something else. I apologize!
Okay, so as you may know, I should have ovulated on the 23rd. So we did the BD from the 19th until the 23rd. We tried again yesterday for safe measure but unfortunately, things didn’t work out. My OPKs were positive on the 20th and 21st. Negative from there on in. My past cycles also indicate that I should be ovulating that day. The problem? Well, I took my BBT on Monday and it was 36.6 Celsius (though I tried several times – it hovered between 35.5 to .6. I then took my temperature several times and it was back down to 36.4 Celsius. What does that really mean? I didn’t ovulate? Mind you, there was a humidifier that was making the whole room cold but it has always been there the many times I have taken a temperature and saw a rise. Sigh, I don’t know what to think! Has anyone out there received a failed BBT and still got a BFP? Help!
I stopped taking my herbs since I ovulated. I would still like to play it safer this time around. I asked my practitioner and she mentioned that I had a spleen-qi blood deficiency constitution. Whatever that means. I don’t know.
I had pineapples yesterday as I had read somewhere that they help with implantation. While I was eating it, I further read on that I shouldn’t eat it while trying to conceive because it may cause uterine contractions. Arrgh! Who do I believe? By the way, those pineapples were yummy!
We shall try again tonight. After this, I would be in my two week wait. I really hoped I ovulated. After reading all the Pre-Seed successes out there, I am so jealous!
Okay, I guess that’s all there is for now. I will try to take photos so I can make this site a little bit more interesting.
I will see you in a bit!
Okay, so it has been 8 hours since I have written above. I just wanted to mention that my sister in law gave birth today – pushing for only half an hour – to a 6.75 lbs baby girl! Having found out while I was at work was tough – I wanted to see baby right away! Then the sinking feeling started to take over – I was so incredibly happy for them but at the same time so painfully jealous! Especially when there’s an indication that I may not have ovulated this month when I thought would have been a perfect execution of many baby-making actions! AAAHHH! I wish, I just wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment