Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16, 2009

November 16, 2009
Yesterday, my day was so packed I forgot to drink my green tea and aloe vera. I also noticed that I didn’t take two of the six herbs that were prescribed to me the day before yesterday. Wow, it’s hard to keep track of all these things that I have taken on.
I did notice today that my CM was lotiony. A lot – but not stretchy at all. I am on CD14. I took an OPK test yesterday and today and both had a light second line. Yesterday’s second line was darker though. Ah well, I doubt I ovulated this early so I know I didn’t miss anything by this AM’s OPK being light.
Okay, so I had time to think about the past 3 cycles and here are my learnings.
Cycle 1 CD1 – July 19, AF August 23, 2009 – 35 days
Cycle 2 CD1 – August 23, AF September 29, 2009 – 37 days
Cycle 3 CD1- September 29, AF November 2 – 33 days
Wow, I am all over the place! I guess, average it out would the 35 days. We’ll see how it goes this month!
I also want to note that I purchased a few things to supposedly help me along with this.
1) Basal Thermometer – $10
2) The Justisse Method of Fertility Booklet with Chart and Stickers - $40
This thing is still in awesome condition. It was a fast read. I wasn’t dedicated enough to do the sticker thing and man, I need some training on doing intensive autopsy of my CM. Seriously.
3) Two packages of Fertilitea - $30 – never opened – couldn’t take due to breastfeeding. Should have checked before purchasing
4) A bottle of FertileCM $25 – took only capsules before backing out due to same reason above. Though this one was supposed to be safe – but I wanted to be safer.
5) A bottle of Men’s FertileAid $30 – Hubby still taking.
6) 200 OPK + 40 Pregnancy tests - $60
7) Additional Pregnancy Tests - $25
Peecup - $1.00
9) More pregnancy tests (midstream) $30
10) Answer’s Tips for Healthy Conception (or something like that) $20 – this book was a waste for me…everything is so basic, it was just common sense. Pretty book though!
11) Pre-Seed $23 – still new – haven’t tried it yet.
12) Mounds of green tea – raspberry tea - $10
13) This netbook - $350.
14) A mouse - $30
15) Aloe Vera Gel Bottles X 2 - $40 (cheaper at health food store than at the acupuncturist’s office)
16) TiaoJing Cuyun Wan X 2 - $20
17) Herbs (3 weeks worth) - $65
18) Acupuncture sessions - $350.
OUCH! Okay, I have to take it down a notch. I think everything is under control now though, I am comfortable with the regimen now so nothing unexpected budget-wise should happen.
BTW, I had a cupcake today from the best bakery in town. I know I shouldn’t but couldn’t resist. It was so yummy!
TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment