Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November 18, 2009

November 18, 2009
I was telling a coworker that I will skip acupuncture this week. I felt like I have spent tons of
money already with this that perhaps I could save at least $50 this week. However, that friend
convinced me otherwise. She reminded me that I should be doing it regularly so the process
would be building momentum. She added that if I stopped now, then the effect of the last
three session would subside considerably.

So I went. I went back to Dr. W - the one who inadvertently left a needle in me. There was something
about him that inspite of what had happened, he had gained my trust.


He took my pulse as usual and mentioned that I am doing a lot better than last time. My pulse was good however,
there's some sort of healing needed in my large intestine. He said that after my first pregnancy, my
large intestine hasn't completely recovered yet. He did some palpitations and then went to work.
He and this other lady put needles - a lot - all over my front. Did I mention a lot?
oddly, each needle relaxed me. There was a bit of pulling on my right tummy though.
Oh and something new happened today - he put some table salt, some other sandy thing and this
cottony grey brown thing on my belly button. Then he lit some sort of insence. I mean, I couldn't see
but there was definitely smoke coming out of my belly! He said that it was to warm my feet.
It was odd but I went along with it. By this time, I was completely relaxed.

Okay so, I don't think I should go to Dr. Y anymore. First of all, it's too far! Last Monday, I was there for my
refills and it took two hours to get home. Secondly, I just found out that Dr. W has an
herbalist on residence every Friday - and the best part - it's free! Yehay! So that saves me about
$100 each month from Dr. Y.

I would also like to mention that i am producing a lot more saliva than normal. I pointed it out to Dr. W, and he was joyous! He said that my kidney is definitely
getting better. Another thing, he mentioned that I should start back on taking my basal temperature so I can pinpoint
when ovulation had taken place. He suggested that hubby and I should do the BD two days before O, during, and two days
after. He added that this would give hubby's 'men' to get stronger! Lastly, he addressed that he's helping me along to lose some belly
fat. Who would object? Not me!

So today is CD 17 - the O day is coming fast! I am continuing my herbal regimen as well as the aloe vera.

See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment